PRI Workshop - A Practical Guide to ESG Integration for Listed Equity
This workshop, organised by the PRI with support from KWAP Retirement Fund, will introduce some of the first steps for investors undertaking responsible investment or as a PRI signatory, before providing a deep-dive into RI practices in Listed Equity.
Led by the Head of Listed Markets in the PRI’s Investment Practices Team, this session will illustrate how direct investors integrate ESG factors into their investment processes and investment analysis.
It will cover:
- The academic and practitioners’ studies on the impact of ESG issues on share prices, stock volatility and bond yields
- Different approaches to responsible investment in Listed Equity
- Guidance and case studies on advanced screening practices
- Guidance and case studies on integrating ESG issues in investment analysis and decisions
- An overview on how leading practitioners adapt their processes to incorporate ESG data and practices
|9:00||Registration & Networking|
|9:30||Responsible Investment – First Steps for Investors & PRI Signatories|
|10:00||A Practical Guide to ESG Integration for Listed Equity|
We would like to thank KWAP Retirement Fund for hosting this event.