Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Location: Newseum, 555 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC
The PRI and UNEP FI are organising a sustainable finance policy summit focused on responsible investment policy in the US and around the world.
Research by the PRI finds that across the world’s 50-largest economies, there are now 730 hard and soft-law policy revisions, across some 500 policy instruments that require or encourage ESG integration across the intermediation chain – half of which were introduced in the last three years. Progress on sustainable finance policy reforms has taken hold in most markets - including the EU, UK, Canada and China.
This summit will bring together senior policymakers, regulatory affairs professionals and investment professionals to participate in a discussion on global sustainable finance policy reform.
- Hiro Mizuno, Chief Investment Officer, GPIF
- Mario Nava, Director, European Commission
- Scott Mather, Chief Investment Officer, PIMCO
- Sharon Hendricks, Chair of the Board, CalSTRS
- Timothy Wilkins, Global Partner for Client Sustainability, Freshfields
- Senator Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii (invited)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Newseum, Washington, DC
The PRI | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org