Date: Thursday 19 and 26 September 2019
Time: 3.00-4.00 pm BST / 10.00-11.00 am ET / 7.00-8.00 am PT
Join the PRI for a webinar on 19 September and on 26 September to hear about the findings of our new report, A Practical Guide to ESG Integration in Sovereign Debt. Investors are formalising approaches to systematic ESG integration across all asset classes – and sovereign debt is no exception.
This new guide captures recent progress, provides guidance on assessing and integrating ESG factors at the research, security, and portfolio levels, and outlines areas where further progress is required.
The two sessions will be joined by different speakers, including investors who are actively considering ESG factors in sovereign debt analysis, as well as important stakeholders providing valuable data and additional insight to the ESG integration process.
Please register for each of the webinars below:
- Onursal Kilic, Lead Portfolio Manager, MN
- Joshua Kendall, Senior ESG Analyst, Insight Investment
- Michael Green, Chief Executive Officer, Social Progress Imperative
- Graham Stock, EM Senior Sovereign Strategist, BlueBay Asset Management
- Max Schieler, Executive Director, Senior SI Country Analyst, RobecoSAM
- Fergus McCormick, Director of Sovereign Research, Emerging Markets Investors Alliance
The PRI | Contact:email@example.com