This webinar explores how social factors can affect credit risk analysis, using the pharmaceutical industry as an example, given its high exposure to social risks related to customer relations, responsible production, equal access to products and services, demographic and societal trends. We hear the approach of sector specialist credit analysts and of a debt issuer on how they consider these factors and assess their financial materiality.
- Robin Usson, Credit Analyst, Federated Hermes
- Michael Levesque, Senior Vice President, Moody’s Investors Service
- Timothy Woodthorpe, Senior Vice President, Group Treasurer, GSK
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI
- Elena Espinoza, Head of Social Issues, PRI