If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This webinar will launch the new Inevitable Policy Response (IPR) Forecast Policy Scenario (FPS) + Nature. IPR FPS + Nature is the first integrated nature and climate scenario for use by financial institutions. Join PRI, members of the IPR consortium, and leading investment managers as we discuss how this scenario fills a crucial gap in risk assessments and provides financial institutions with a forward-looking view on how policy, technological and social trends will impact key nature-based solutions, land use and energy-related value drivers.
- Will Attwell, Associate Director of Climate Risk, Sustainable Fitch
- Alex Bernhardt, Global Head of Sustainability Research, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Jason Eis, Executive Director, Vivid Economics
- Emily McKenzie, Technical Director, Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD)
- Sylvaine Rols, Senior Specialist, Environmental Issues, PRI
- Daniel Gallagher, Ph.D., Head of Climate Technical Guidance, PRI