If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
The 2021 Inevitable Policy Response (IPR) Forecast Policy Scenario (FPS) encompassed detailed forecasting of climate driven policy acceleration, impacts and investor value drives, across energy, carbon pricing, transport, land use, agriculture and other sectors. In the first of a new 2022 quarterly webinar series, IPR, PRI and panellists will review the implications for signatories on the biggest developments each quarter, using the 2021 FPS as a baseline to measure progress.
- Jane Ambachtsheer, Global Head of Sustainability, BNP Paribas AM
- David Claydon, Partner, KAYA
- Thomas Kansy, Director, Vivid Economics
- Sarah Wilson, Managing Director, Head of ESG Integration, Nuveen
- Moderated by: Ed Baker, Head of Climate Policy, PRI