With COP26 as the backdrop, this live from Glasgow webinar will assess the biggest outcomes of Week 1 and what Week 2 holds. Looking ahead to the Emissions Gap, the latest Inevitable Policy Response forecasts will be highlighted as part of the way forward in coming years. Join PRI CEOFiona Reynolds, with COP & IPR representatives for this special signatory and policy maker briefing.
- Peter Betts, Former Lead Negotiator UK & EU, Associate Fellow, Chatham House
- Mark Fulton, Program Director, Inevitable Policy Response
- Jason Eis, Executive Director, Vivid Economics
- Jane Ambachtsheer, Sustainability Executive, BNP Paribas AM
- Paul Bodnar, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, BlackRock
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI