The PRI is inviting its signatories to contribute directly to the strategy and execution of its infrastructure programme.
The PRI’s Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six Principles. Each programme is supported by a signatory-led advisory committee which helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting the implementation of the six Principles.
Please review the PRI Infrastructure Advisory Committee (IAC) Terms of Reference for an overview of the members’ roles and commitments. Membership is refreshed periodically, in line with PRI’s governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain a fair representation of the PRI infrastructure signatory base in the IAC.
The outgoing members are:
- Martin Ewald, Allianz GI
- Takaaki Hoshino, Development Bank of Japan Asset Management
- René Kassis, La Banque Postale Asset Management
- Isabelle Combarel, SWEN Capital Partners
- Available to start from January 2021;
- Four committee meetings per year;
- Preparation, contributions and follow-up actions for committee meetings; and
- Additional involvement in workstreams (e.g. voluntary contributions to working groups, producing case studies or research, speaking on event panels or webinars, engaging media etc.).
- Should be relatively senior within their organisation;
- Should add to the broad and diverse range of skills, backgrounds and expertise that exists within the IAC; and
- Should ideally have demonstrated proactive interest/a history of activity with the PRI infrastructure programme and/or leadership on responsible investment in infrastructure investing.
The deadline for application is November 30th, 2020. Please send your expressions of interest to email@example.com with:
- A short bio (300 words max);
- A short explanation of your role within your organisation (150 words);
- Why you would like to join the IAC (150 words); and
- Details of any relevant industry associations you have already participated in.