The PRI is delighted to announce the appointment of four new signatory representatives to the Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
- Dan Watson, Head of Sustainability, Amber Infrastructure
- Ulrica Svensson, Head of ESG and Operating Director, I Squared Capital
- Johan Tiselius, Head of Sustainability and Investment Manager, Infranode
- Sandra Lauterbach, Executive Director and Head of ESG, Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners
The committee advises the PRI on the overall strategic direction of the infrastructure workstream and supports the delivery of key projects and initiatives within the workstream. We are grateful to the industry for their continuing support for the PRI’s work on infrastructure. This year we received a high number of strong applications for roles on the Advisory Committee, and our infrastructure signatories in general play a key role in our projects and continued outreach to the industry.
The PRI would like to thank the four highly valued signatory organisations and their representatives who are stepping down.
- Jon Collinge, Morrison & Co
- Mary Nicholson, Macquarie Asset Management
- Hemal Naran, SouthBridge Investments
- Nic Merigoux, VFMC
- Claire Curtin, Pension Protection Fund
For any questions about the programme, contact Simon Whistler.