The PRI is delighted to announce the appointment of five new signatory representatives to the Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
- James Magor, Director, Responsible Investment, Actis
- John Anderson, Global Head, Corporate Finance & Infrastructure, Manulife Investment Management
- Tariye Gbadegesin, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, ARM-Harith Infrastructure Investment Ltd
- Miyuki Zeniya, Fellow, Corporate Planning Unit/Fellow, Investment Planning Dept. and Head of Sustainable Finance, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company
- Yoichi Tanabe, Line manager, Structured Finance Center, Corporate and Structured Finance Department, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company
The committee advises the PRI on the overall strategic direction of the infrastructure workstream and supports the delivery of key projects and initiatives within the workstream. We are grateful to the industry for their continuing support for the PRI’s work on infrastructure. This year we received a high number of strong applications for roles on the Advisory Committee, and our infrastructure signatories in general play a key role in our projects and continued outreach to the industry.
The new members are effective from the start of 2021.
For any questions about the programme, contact Simon Whistler.