The PRI is delighted to announce the appointment of four new signatory representatives to the Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
- Barbara Boos, Head of Climate and Infrastructure fund investment at the European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Gwenola Chambon, CEO and Founding Partner at Vauban Infrastructure Partners
- Ben Harper, Head of ESG at Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- Manuel Rodríguez, CEO and Founding Partner at AINDA Energía & Infraestructura
The committee advises the PRI on the overall strategic direction of the infrastructure workstream and supports the delivery of key projects and initiatives within the workstream. We are grateful to the industry for their continuing support for the PRI’s work on infrastructure. This year we received a high number of strong applications for roles on the Advisory Committee, and our infrastructure signatories in general play a key role in our projects and continued outreach to the industry.
View committee members and terms of reference
The PRI would like to thank the four highly valued signatory organisations and their representatives who are stepping down.
- José Cabrera, CKD Infraestructura México
- Teresa O’Flynn and Katherine Sherwin, BlackRock
- Ravi Parekh, GCM Grosvenor
- Larissa Sequeira, Manifest Climate
For any questions about the programme, contact Simon Whistler.