- Elise Attal, Head of EU Policy, PRI
- Patrik Karlsson, Senior Policy Officer, ESMA
- Joshua Kendall, Head of Responsible Investment, Research and Stewardship, Insight Investment
- Pieter Oyens, Co-Head of Global Product Strategy, BNP Paribas
- Juliane Hilf, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Moderated by: Toby Belsom, Director Investment Practices, PRI
Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) Level I requirements have now come into effect, but there is still a long way to go for full implementation and disclosure. As investors start embarking on this journey and get more familiar with the interpretation of the regulation as well as product disclosure depending on their categorisation, peer discussions are needed to make implementation and full disclosure at both entity and product level successful.
Elise Attal (Head of EU Policy, PRI) will provide a brief overview of the SFDR regulation, followed by a panel of industry representatives who will debate three key aspects of the regulation:
- Entity and product level disclosure
- Principle adverse impact
- Exploring how the different challenges across their asset classes can be tackled.
This webinar is a great opportunity for signatories to understand developing practice in response to SFDR.
- About us
- News & events
- Investment tools
- Sustainability issues
- More from navigation items