The PRI is calling for applications from asset owner signatories to join the Asset Owner Advisory Committee. It has been running since 2015 and currently has some vacant places.
The committee will advise the work of the asset owner work stream and is in the process of finalising the 2017 – 2019 strategic plan.
Work stream objectives
- providing responsible investment tools and implementation support to asset owners, including Executive and Board;
- creating insight into the opportunities of ESG incorporation for asset owners;
- building outreach and engagement with industry stakeholders, including existing and potential PRI signatories, about responsible investment practices.
- PRI asset owner signatory;
- demonstrated interest in the role that asset owners play to accelerate responsible investment throughout global investment chains;
- relative seniority within signatory organisation.
To apply for the Asset Owner Advisory Committee, asset owner signatories can send an expression of interest (up to 200 words), including a short biography (up to 100 words) by 15 June to Don Gerritsen.