The PRI is delighted to announce the appointment of five new signatory representatives to the Private Equity Advisory Committee.
- Scott Zdrazil, Senior Investment Officer at LACERA
- Jennifer Signori, Senior VP – ESG and Impact Investing at Neuberger Berman
- Ignacio Sarria, Managing Director at New Mountain Capital
- Stéphane Villemain, Director – Responsible Investment at PSP
- Silva Dezelan, Sustainability Director at Robeco
The committee advises the PRI on the strategy and execution of the private equity programme. The quality of the applications and the appointments are a reflection of the standing of the committee and its work within the private equity sector. For a full list of members and more information about the committee’s duties, see here.
The new members are effective from the start of 2019, and replace five highly-valued signatory organisations and representatives that are stepping down. The PRI would like to thank Beth Lowery of TPG, David Russell of USS, Ellen de Kreij of Apax Partners, Lee Coker of Oak Hill Capital and Marta Jankovic (recently departed from APG) for the time and expertise that they dedicated to their roles on the committee.
Signatories can sign up for monthly updates from the PRI private equity programme via the Signatory Portal. For any questions about the programme, contact Natasha Buckley.