PRI welcomes new board members following recent elections
The PRI today announced the results of its 2017 board elections:
- Martin Skancke is confirmed as PRI Chair for a second three year term, by a majority of signatories voting, including a majority of asset owners voting.
- Marcus Madureira, Planning Director, PREVI, is confirmed as an asset owner representative for a first term.
- Priya Mathur, Board member, CalPERS, is confirmed as an asset owner representative for a third term.
- Renosi Mokate, Chairperson, Board of Trustees, GEPF, is confirmed as an asset owner representative for a second term.
- Tycho Sneyers, Managing Partner, LGT Capital Partners, is elected as an investment representative for a first term.
Board members will take up their positions on 1 January 2018. Terms are for three years.Martin Skancke, chair of the PRI board said, “The PRI is delighted to welcome Marcus and Tycho to their first terms on the PRI board. And we are very pleased that Priya and Renosi will return to the PRI board. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the departing directors, Geeta Aiyer, from Boston Common Asset Management, and Marcel Barros, from Brazilian pension fund PREVI, for their past service and dedication to the work of the PRI board. We hope that they continue to be great ambassadors for the PRI and wish them all the best for the future.”
Skancke added, “Needless to say, I am very happy and honoured to have been elected to serve another term as PRI Board Chair. The PRI has ambitious plans for the future, and I look forward to working with my board colleagues and the PRI staff over the next three years to turn these plans into reality.”
A full breakdown of the voting can be found here: https://www.unpri.org/about/pri-governance/elections