Sign up for new investment practice advisory committee and working group positions
The PRI’s investment practices team runs a number of work streams designed to further responsible investment in specific asset classes. For each work stream a signatory-led advisory committee helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting implementation of the six Principles.
Committee members are refreshed periodically based on the PRI’s governance guidelines. The PRI does its best to maintain a balance of asset owners and investment managers across a range of regions, experience levels, fund size, investment philosophies and motivations.
Participation in these committees typically involves the following commitments:
- available to start from the January immediately following application;
- minimum four 60-90 minute committee meetings per year;
- of those meetings – at least one in-person committee meeting per year;
- preparation, contributions and follow-up actions for committee meetings;
- additional involvement in work streams (e.g. voluntary contributions to sub-committees or working groups, producing case studies or research, speaking on event panels or webinars, engaging media, hosting meetings etc.).
In some instances, the PRI may allow more than one participant from the same organisation where there are time zone constraints or similar issues.
New positions are available on the following committees:
- Fixed Income Advisory Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee – email@example.com
- Private Equity Advisory Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SDGs in Asset Allocation Working Group – email@example.com (deadline: ASAP – asset owner spaces only)
- Passive Investment Working Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access further details on existing PRI Advisory Committees here.
How to apply:
Application deadlines are 20 November unless stated otherwise. Signatories interested in joining one of these committees should contact the PRI staff member listed. In the application please include:
- bio of the person applying;
- short explanation (150 word) of the applicant’s role within their organisation;
- why they would like to join the committee or working group;
- details of any relevant industry associations they already participate in.
Final decisions on new membership will lie with work stream managers following consultation with existing committee members.
Further details on PRI work stream governance guidelines.