Join the PRI Policy Advisory Committee
August 26, 2016
The PRI’s Policy Advisory Committee is recruiting at least two asset owners and up to four non-asset owners. Advisory committees guide the PRI’s work and help to implement our work programmes.
The Policy Advisory Committee support policy reform projects that are a key part of the PRI’s plans to address systemic risks and sustainability challenges in the financial system. Committee members: facilitate access to policy makers, participate in meetings, review policy work stream papers, encourage peers to join various activities to facilitate any actions resulting from the work and present PRI work at conferences.
Examples of the PRI’s policy work include:
Current members of the Policy Advisory Committee are:
- James Andrus, California Public Employees' Retirement System CalPERS
- Helena Charrier, Caisse des dépôts et consignations (CDC)
- Marcel Jeucken, PGGM Investments
- Claudia Kruse, APG Asset Management
- Mark Mansley, Environment Agency Pension Fund
- Anne-Maree O’Connor, NZSF
- Bryan Thomson, British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
- Rosalie Vendette, Desjardins Investment Inc.