The Collaboration Platform offers a range of global engagement initiatives that involve investors engaging with listed companies, policy makers and other actors in the investment chain.
Posts to the Collaboration Platform include:
- invitations to sign joint letters to companies;
- proposals for in-depth research and investor guidance;
- opportunities to join investor-company engagements on particular ESG themes;
- calls to foster dialogue with policy makers;
- requests for support on upcoming shareholder resolutions.
Signatory activity in numbers
Over 500 PRI signatories have been involved in at least one collaborative initiative since the platform was launched at the end of 2006, and more than 700 collaborative proposals have been posted.