Network Supporters are non-profit peer organisations that would like to publicly express support for the PRI within their constituency, raising awareness within the investment community of responsible investment and the PRI.
Who can become a Network Supporter?
Any non-profit, membership-based industry association or peer organisation that supports the PRI and would like to promote its goals can become a Network Supporter. Network Supporters are approved on a case-by-case basis and membership is reviewed annually.
Are there any obligations to being a Network Supporter?
Network Supporters are required to:
- commit to actively supporting the PRI within their spheres of influence, and have the capacity and opportunity to do so;
- not have conflicts of interest with the PRI or its UN partners;
- commit to a positive and constructive approach in encouraging support for responsible investment, the PRI and its signatories’ implementation of the Principles;
- report annually on their promotion of responsible investment and the PRI.
How do we become a Network Supporter?
PRI Network Supporters
- Association for Savings and Investment South Africa
- Batseta Council of Retirement Funds for South Africa
- Just Share
- The Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA)
- ZIMBABWE ASSOCIATION OF PENSION FUNDS (Z.A.P.F.)
- Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI)
- CII-ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development
- Japan Sustainable Investment Forum (JSIF)
- Indian Association of Alternative Investment Funds
- Bulgarian Investment Managers Association (BIMA)
- CHANGEMAKERS IN FINANCE Initiative
- CoLTI (Concessionaires and long-term infrastructure investors National Association)
- Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC)
- Federazione delle Banche, delle Assicurazioni e della Finanza (FeBA)
- Finance for Tomorrow
- Finance Norway (FNO)
- France Invest
- German Financial Analyst Association (DVFA)
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Long Term Infrastructure Investors Association (LTIIA)
- Swedish Investment Fund Association (Fondbolagens förening)
- The Climate Bonds Initiative
- PIR – Programa de Inversión Responsable
- Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA)
- Global Unions Committee on Workers Capital (CWC)
- Heartland Capital Strategies (HCS)
- Intentional Endowments Network
- Interfaith Centre on Corporate Responsibility
- JLens Investor Network
- Mouvement d’éducation et de défense des actionnaires (MÉDAC)
- Responsible Investment Association
- Industry Super Network (ISN)
- Tobacco Free Portfolios