If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
Many PRI signatories are beginning to consider the risks associated with biodiversity loss, along with the opportunities that arise from nature-positive solutions. This webinar will explore where and how to start incorporating biodiversity considerations in the analysis of fixed income assets. This session is aimed at various stakeholders of the investment chain, including fixed income investors (asset owners and investment managers), credit rating agencies and debt issuers.
- Jan Berthold, Emerging Markets Senior Sovereign Analyst, Fidelity International
- Peter Elwin, Director of Fixed Income, Head of Food & Land Use and Textiles Programmes, Planet Tracker
- Simona Kramer, Portfolio Manager Socially Responsible Investing, Pensioenfonds Rail & Openbaar Vervoer
- Samuel Mary, Senior Vice President, ESG Research Analyst, PIMCO
- Sylvaine Rols, Senior Specialist, Nature, PRI
- Sixtine Dubost, Senior Associate, Investment Practices, PRI