The PRI is delighted to announce the appointment of five new signatory representatives to the Private Equity Advisory Committee, and a new Chair.
The new representatives effective from the start of 2022 are:
- Andrew Collins, Director of ESG and Responsible Investing at the San Francisco Employees’ Retirement System (SFERS)
- Alison Loat, Managing Director – Sustainable Investing and Innovation at OPTrust
- Carmela Mondino, Head of ESG & Sustainability at Partners Group
- Michael Musuraca, Strategic Advisor of ESG and Labour at Blue Wolf Capital Partners LLC
- Suzanne Tavill, Head of Responsible Investing at StepStone Group
We also welcome a new Chair:
- Anna Follér, Head of Sustainability at AP6
The committee advises the PRI on the strategy and execution of the private equity programme.
The PRI would like to thank five highly valued signatory organisations and representatives that are stepping down:
- Michael Cappucci, Harvard Management Company (HMC) – Outgoing Chair
- Silva Dezelan, Stafford Capital Partners
- Ignacio Sarria, New Mountain Capital
- Jennifer Signori, Neuberger Berman
- Scott Zdrazil, Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA)
For any questions about the programme, contact Peter Dunbar.