If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This webinar will support venture capital investors, both LPs and GPs, in understanding asset owner responsible investment expectations of VC firms. This webinar follows the launch of the first publicly available venture capital ESG DDQ for asset owners and fund-of-funds to evaluate the responsible investment capabilities of venture capital GPs. We will explore best practices in applying the DDQ and discuss how to evaluate the quality of responses. Venture capital limited partners, general partners, and consultants alike will find value in this session.
- Michael Cappucci, Managing Director, Compliance and Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company
- Anna Grgic, ESG Integration Manager, AP6
- Andrew Rich, Vice President, Investment Team, Hamilton Lane
- Ben Robson, General Counsel, Molten Ventures
- Moderated by: Peter Dunbar, Head of Private Equity, PRI