The PRI is inviting its signatories to join its Real Estate Advisory Committee (REAC). The Advisory Committee is looking to add 1 new member who is a representative of an asset owner (E.g. pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments, insurance companies)
The PRI’s Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six Principles. Each programme is supported by a signatory-led advisory committee which helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting implementation of the six Principles.
Please review the PRI’s Real Estate Advisory Committee (REAC) Terms of Reference for an overview of the members’ roles and commitments. Membership is refreshed periodically, in line with PRI’s governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain a fair representation of the PRI real estate signatory base in the REAC.
- Available to start from April 2023 for a two-year term;
- 4 90-minute committee meetings per year;
- Preparation, contributions, and follow-up actions for committee meetings; and
- Involvement in one or several project working groups.
- Should represent a PRI signatory (asset owner);
- Should be senior within their organisation;
- Should have knowledge about real estate strategies and/or real estate fund manager selection; and
- Should add to the broad and diverse range of skills, backgrounds and expertise that exists within the REAC.
To apply for the REAC, PRI signatories should complete this application form by Monday, 20 March 2023.
For questions about PRI’s real estate programme or the Real Estate Advisory Committee, please contact email@example.com.