The PRI has scheduled maintenance of the Reporting Tool throughout the 2023 reporting window (14 June – 6 September), during which regular system maintenance and updates will be carried out. The Reporting Tool will be unavailable during these short periods.
The first scheduled maintenance is planned for this coming weekend of 15 and 16 July. The Reporting Tool will be unavailable between 1am and 5pm (BST) on 15 July.
What will this week’s update include?
- This update will include the release of the download functionality that allows signatories to download and export Word and PDF copies of their responses from the Reporting Tool. For details on how to use the download functionality, please see the Reporting Tool User Guide or watch the recording of our webinar on accessing and navigating the Reporting Tool.
- During the scheduled maintenance this weekend, the Reporting Tool may generate automated email messages to signatories who have already submitted their reports. If you receive any such system-generated messages, you can ignore them. We will contact signatories after the maintenance has been completed should they need to take any action – please keep a watch out for those emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
All scheduled maintenance will be announced in advance on R&A Updates. Please keep checking back for the latest news and information on the 2023 reporting window.
Full list of reporting resources
- 2023 Reporting Framework overview and structure guide
- 2023 Reporting Tool User Guide
- 2023 Reporting Framework modules
- A guide to the logic that determines which questions are applicable to each signatory.
- Reporting Framework glossary
- High-level assessment methodology
- What to report on diagram
- 2021–2023 PRI Reporting Framework indicator changes guide
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle webinar recording
- Accessing and Navigating the Reporting Tool webinar recording
- Minimum requirements for PRI investor signatories
- PRI Reporting guidance on human rights
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAM members
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAOA members
- PRI Reporting guidance on climate