The PRI networks are geographic groups of signatories working together on responsible investment in their region.
Signatories can connect with Networks anywhere in the world to benefit from local expertise when addressing responsible investment challenges that are specific to a particular market. The PRI assigns dedicated Network Managers to each region to provide an active relationship with the PRI and guide signatories to resources from across the organisation.
The signatory Networks and the PRI’s Network Managers work together to:
- tailor PRI resources to local markets;
- coordinate engagements with local companies;
- organise regional events;
- address local regulatory issues;
- encourage signatories to get involved in PRI activities in other regions;
- raise awareness about responsible investment and recruit new signatories.