What are the PRI Awards?
The inaugural PRI Awards recognise individually excellent projects conducted by signatories of all sizes, specialisms and levels of development. Signatories were invited to nominate projects for assessment by an independent panel of judges. Full background and details are available here.
What are the categories?
- Active Ownership Project of the Year
- ESG Incorporation Initiative of the Year
- ESG Research Report of the Year
- Real World Impact Initiative of the Year
- Emerging Markets Initiative of the Year
How many entries were there?
Who is on the shortlist?
Shortlisted entries are available here. There were 24 shortlisted projects across the five categories, submitted by signatories headquartered in 11 countries. It is the projects themselves that are shortlisted for the awards, rather than the submitting organisations.
Who was on the judging panel?
The judging panel was made up of 9 industry experts, independent of the PRI. They were:
- Brad Barber, University of California Davis
- Helga Birgden, Mercer
- Lise Kingo, UNGC
- Stephen Miles, Willis Towers Watson
- Matt Orsagh, CFA
- Nick Robins, LSE
- Jeanne Stampe, WWF Asia
- Laura Starks, University of Texas Austin
- Eric Usher, UNEP FI
When are the winners announced?
10th September 2019, at PRI in Person.
How will the results be publicised?
The PRI will publish a press release shortly after the ceremony.
What is the difference between the PRI Leaders’ Group and the PRI Awards?
The PRI Awards
- Currently reading
PRI awards FAQs