If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
There is an increasing regulatory and societal expectations for investors to conduct human rights due diligence. In this session, we bring together different voices to discuss how investors should, in practice, identify and act on human rights risks. What systematic approaches are being taken by investors? What challenges and limitations exist, and how can they be addressed?
- Shipra Gupta, Investment Stewardship Lead, Scottish Widows
- Tenisha Reid Elliott, VP, ESG Analyst, Columbia Threadneedle Investment
- Signe Andreason Lysgaard, Strategic Advisor on Business and Human Rights, Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Yann Wyss, Global Head for Social Impact and Human Rights, Nestle
- Soh Won Kim, Stewardship for Human Rights and Social Issues, PRI