If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
Evolving societal expectations, made increasingly stark and urgent over the last two years, have reinforced the importance of S-issues on the infrastructure investor agenda. This session will explore these issues in relation to the energy transition, and the tools available for emerging market investors to take action in order to address them.
- Dean Alborough, Head of ESG, Old Mutual Alternative Investments
- Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Marina Johnson, Sustainability Associate, Actis
- Virginie Vitiello, Environmental and Social Head, STOA
- Remi Fernandez, Specialist Human Rights & Social Issues, PRI