If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This session will explore how investors can collectively contribute to advancing the human rights agenda through their stewardship activities. The session will also provide an overview of the new PRI collaborative stewardship initiative on social issues and human rights, including the objectives and plans for the initiative.
- Maria-Isabel Cubides, Head of the Globalization and Human Rights Desk, International Federation for Human Rights
- Caroline Eriksen, Senior Analyst, Social Initiative, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Kate Griffiths, Executive Manager, Public Policy and Advocacy, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI)
- Dan Neale, Lead, Social Transformation, World Benchmarking Alliance
- Nabylah Abo Dehman, Head of Stewardship, Social Issues and Human Rights, PRI