National net zero emissions and climate change targets are increasing. However, there is much less focus on the feasibility and credibility of the plans to achieve them. During this session government, investor and credit rating agency representatives will discuss the financial implications of the structural changes required to create a low-carbon enabling environment, and how to scale up engagement to create public-private sector partnerships.
- César Arias, Director of Public Credit and National Treasury of Colombia
- Fayyaz Muneer, Deputy Director, Green Finance and Prudential Policy, HM Treasury
- Peter van der Werf, Senior Manager Engagement, Director,
- Robeco Anne van Praagh, Global Head of Sovereign and Sub-sovereign Risk, Moody’s Investors Service
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income