The PRI is calling for expressions of interest from signatories to join our Sustainable Development Goals Advisory Committee. The committee provides guidance and technical support for the implementation of the PRI’s SDG outcomes-focused work programme.
Since its foundation in 2017, the committee has consulted on SDG strategy and messaging, provided content for the SDG session at PRI in Person, and produced the PRI’s flagship report on ’Investing with SDG outcomes’.
- SDG investment case – Nov 2017
- Investing with SDG outcomes – Jun 2020
- SDGs in infrastructure discussion paper – Jul 2020
- Case studies – rolling library launched in August 2020 – 8 published so far
- R&A consultation – ‘Sustainability Outcome’ questions in Core and Plus
During the next stage of work, SDG outcome-related activities will move to implementation and practice.
Criteria for application
- Be employed at a PRI signatory;
- Experience of work focused on SDG outcomes, which include:
- identifying outcomes from portfolio;
- setting outcome-based targets; and/or
- measuring progress;
- Ability to contribute a case study on investing with SDG outcomes
- Have the technical knowledge gained through operational experience and hold senior positions within their organisation.
How to apply
To apply for the SDG Advisory Committee, PRI signatories need to send an expression of interest (up to 400 words) by 31 March 2021 to email@example.com. It should demonstrate satisfaction of the above criteria, and include:
- A biography (max 100 words, please include if you have previously been a member of a PRI advisory committee).
- A short explanation of applicant’s role within the organisation; location of the applicant and of the HQ; geographical and sector focus of investments; asset class.
- Evidence (please include links or attachments) of the organisation’s work on SDG outcomes (including asset class, regions, specific SDGs).
- The reasons why they would like to join the SDG Advisory Committee.
- Any relevant experience of participating in initiatives.
View the committee’s ’Terms of reference’ and a list of current members on Advisory committees and working groups.
For questions about the committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.