University and college endowments and foundations face continued calls to divest from fossil fuels. While the merits of divestment are debated, questions remain as to what a comprehensive strategy to manage climate-related risks and opportunities looks like and what actions should be employed – from climate scenario analysis and its implications for asset allocation, to manager selection and stewardship.
This joint PRI and IEN webinar will explore the investment implications of climate change and highlight tools and resources endowments can leverage to develop a thoughtful climate strategy. You will hear from several endowments on the multipronged approaches they’ve implemented to manage climate-related risks, invest in opportunities and align endowment investments with organizational missions.
- Sagarika Chatterjee, Director of Climate Change, PRI
- Alice DonnaSelva, Principal, Intentional Endowments Network
- Jeff Mindlin, Chief Investment Officer, Arizona State University Enterprise Partners
- Kate Murtagh, Chief Compliance Officer and Managing Director for Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company
- Daren Smith, President and Chief Investment Officer, University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation
Ophir Bruck, Relationship Manager, PRI