If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
With COP27 as the backdrop, this webinar from Sharm El-Sheikh will assess the biggest developments of the conference so far. Using the IPR Policy Forecasts and the Quarterly Forecast Tracker as an anchor, we will review the policies and policy gaps that are emerging and hear from the IPR consortium and leading investor voices on what these mean for the investment community.
- Jane Ambachtsheer, Sustainability Executive, BNP Paribas AM
- Simon Clark, Partner, Kaya
- Mark Fulton, Program Director, Inevitable Policy Response
- Jakob Thomae, Managing Director, 2° Investing Initiative
- Moderated by: Ed Baker, Head of Climate Policy, PRI