Driving sustainable development in line with the UN SDGs will create a more prosperous world, to live in today and to pass on tomorrow
To enable real-world impact aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals, we will:
- work with our UN partners to deliver the SDGs;
- set out steps and develop tools for investors to align their investment activities with the SDGs;
- encourage investors to seek corporate responsibility enhancements that advance the SDGs;
- encourage capital towards projects with positive, real-world impact;
- introduce the SDGs into PRI Reporting Framework;
- map our work against the SDGs, and report on our contribution towards them; and
- engage policy makers to encourage public policy that supports the SDGs.
Prevalence of SDG references in PRI reports 2018-2020
Number of reporters per year: 1449 (2018), 1710 (2019), 2099 (2020)
Nearly 31% of investors referred to the SDGs in their PRI reports for 2020 reporting cycle, compared to 24% in the previous year.