“If you care about social issues, if you care about the climate change challenges that you read about in the media, the PRI is a great workplace where you can have a real impact.”
The PRI aims to be a genuinely inclusive organisation. Our objective is to integrate equal treatment and promotion of diversity into all aspects of the PRI’s day-to-day life.
The PRI commits to:
- ensuring that all individuals who come into contact with the PRI, whether as employees, contractors, consultants, signatories or in other capacities, are treated with dignity and respect;
- ensuring that the opportunities the PRI provides for learning, personal development and employment are made available on a non-discriminatory basis;
- providing a safe, supportive and welcoming environment for colleagues and visitors alike.
Flexible working options make the PRI a fantastic place to work for people with young families, and all new parents are able to enjoy equal parental leave benefits, regardless of gender or sexuality. We promote secondments into other organisations for staff to gain broader experience and knowledge, and we offer internships to applicants of all ages.
The PRI has developed a set of values that describe the qualities it expects all its staff to show:
- Principles driven: The Principles underpin our work and provide an opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable society.
- Authenticity: We are true to our organisation, its mission and ourselves.
- Cooperation: We work together constructively with mutual respect and enthusiasm.
- Openness: We welcome diversity and expect transparency in our activities.
- Empowerment :We support and encourage each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
- Responsibility: We take ownership for our actions and outcomes.
- Free private healthcare
- Non-contributory pension of 8%*
- Critical health insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Flexible ways of working
Our inclusive recruitment process
We strive to make our process fair, transparent and unbiased in order to find the best candidates from all different backgrounds. Our use of the BeApplied system is designed to ensure that in the early stages of our selection process we are not influenced by experience or personal characteristics, and solely assess candidates on their skills and attributes.
We also use a rigorous scoring process for open roles which helps hiring managers to make decisions based on potential, not polish.
Combined with active sourcing efforts targeted at diverse communities , this enables us to further diversify our workforce. For example, we collaborate with Proud Employers , Stonewall’s LGBTQ+ inclusive job board, as a member of their diversity champions programme. This enables us to attract the best LGBTQ+ talent for open roles.
The platform is a self-service model allowing us to upload and edit adverts as well as track engagement. We have a founding partner membership which means we have unlimited job posting entitlement, advertising a broad range of roles to champion LGBTQ+ inclusion and representation across the organization and at all levels.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and underrepresented communities . If you have any specific access needs in submitting an application or attending an interview, please do let Penny Rutledge know.
We’re proud to be a diverse, global team united by values including openness, positivity, and drive that stems from our founders.