“If you care about social issues, if you care about the climate change challenges that you read about in the media, the PRI is a great workplace where you can have a real impact.”
The PRI aims to be a genuinely inclusive organisation. Our objective is to integrate equal treatment and promotion of diversity into all aspects of the PRI’s day-to-day life.
The PRI commits to:
- ensuring that all individuals who come into contact with the PRI, whether as employees, contractors, consultants, signatories or in other capacities, are treated with dignity and respect;
- ensuring that the opportunities the PRI provides for learning, personal development and employment are made available on a non-discriminatory basis;
- providing a safe, supportive and welcoming environment for colleagues and visitors alike.
Flexible working options make the PRI a fantastic place to work for people with young families, and all new parents are able to enjoy equal parental leave benefits, regardless of gender or sexuality. We promote secondments into other organisations for staff to gain broader experience and knowledge, and we offer internships to applicants of all ages.
The PRI has developed a set of values that describe the qualities it expects all its staff to show:
- Principles Driven: The Principles underpin our work and provide an opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable society.
- Authenticity: We are true to our organisation, its mission and ourselves.
- Cooperation: We work together constructively with mutual respect and enthusiasm.
- Openness: We welcome diversity and expect transparency in our activities.
- Empowerment: We support and encourage each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
- Responsibility: We take ownership for our actions and outcomes.
- Free private healthcare
- Non-contributory pension of 6%*
- Critical health insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Flexible ways of working