The PRI and UNEP FI are co-hosting this webinar with experts to discuss:
- What are science based targets for nature?
- How is a net zero emission target being applied and how does this compare with science based targets for nature?
- What needs to be considered in a methodology?
- What are the gaps?
- How are companies setting biodiversity targets?
- Erin Billman, Executive Director, SBTN
- Chris Weber, Technical Director, SBTN
- Helen Crowley, Head of Sustainable Sourcing Innovation, Kering
- Bouke de Vries, Lead Rabobank Climate Program, Advisor to the Board on Public Affairs, Rabobank
- Annick Paradis, Executive Director, Pollination Group
Gemma James, Head of Environmental Issues, PRI