If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This second webinar in the Quarterly Briefing series for 2023 provides PRI signatories with the latest insights from the Inevitable Policy Response (IPR) and up-to-date analysis of global climate progress and trends in Q2 2023 so far.
Expert panelists discuss the implications of these insights for investors and look ahead to the rest of 2023, assessing trends against the IPR Forecast Policy Scenario (FPS), a detailed assessment of climate policy acceleration in energy, carbon pricing, transport, land use and agriculture, driven by multiple factors including the coming COP 2023 Global Stocktake and 2025 Ratchet.
- Jason Eis, Executive Director, Vivid Economics
- Kathrin Wartmann, Associate Director, Climate Research, Sustainable Fitch
- Brian Hensley, Partner, Kaya Advisory
- Lily Burge, Senior Policy Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Catherine Higham, Policy Fellow, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change, LSE
- Moderated by: Daniel Gallagher, Head of Climate Technical Guidance, PRI