If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This 4th webinar in the Quarterly Forecast Tracker (QFT) series will provide PRI signatories with an up-to-date analysis of climate progress in Q4 2022, including COP27 outcomes, and an aggregate overview of global trends & impacts since Glasgow COP26, when the IPR Quarterly Forecast Tracker was launched by PRI. The webinar will also review a landmark report on the emerging US/EU/China competition on clean energy and a new position paper on Just Transition impacts during Q4. Panelists will assess Q4 findings, trends since Glasgow, report conclusions and discuss overall implications for investors, against the 2021 Forecast Policy Scenario (FPS), a detailed assessment by IPR of climate policy acceleration in the 2020s, driven by multiple factors including the 2023 Stocktake and 2025 Ratchet.
- Aurelia Britsch, Senior Director, Global Head of Climate Research, Sustainable Fitch
- Mark Fulton, Programme Director, Inevitable Policy Response
- Brian Hensley, Partner, Kaya Advisory
- Catherine Higham, Policy Analyst, Grantham Institute, LSE
- Thomas Kansy, Director, Vivid Economics
- Moderated by: Daniel Gallagher, Ph.D., Head of Climate Technical Guidance, PRI