PRI’s 2023 reporting window has been open for a month and reporting is well underway.
There are 46 days left for signatories to submit their 2023 report before the window closes on 6 September 2023. Today’s update includes:
- Key numbers from the opening month (from 14 June till 14 July) of reporting;
- An important update on the Reporting Tool;
- Information on how to provide your feedback; and
- A reminder of the guidance and support available.
The month in numbers
|Total visitors to the Reporting Tool||Reports started||Reports submitted|
Reporting Tool update
Over the weekend of 15 July 2023, scheduled maintenance was carried out on the Reporting Tool. The update included the release of the download functionality, which enables signatories to export their responses and survey and indicator level.
Scheduling maintenance provides predictable windows for maintenance and system updates and are planned to take place over weekends, minimising disruption to signatories using the Reporting Tool. All scheduled maintenance will be announced in advance on R&A Updates.
Reminder: use PRI Applications to access the Reporting Tool
Always log in to the Reporting Tool via the PRI Applications page, using your PRI account details (email and password). The link to the Reporting Tool may be updated between reporting cycles and old bookmarked links may result in an error message when logging in. For further information on the Reporting Tool, please refer to the Reporting Tool user guide.
Please take the time to complete the Feedback Survey after you submit your report – feedback helps to ensure that future iterations of PRI’s Reporting Framework, Reporting Tool and guidance materials meet the needs of signatories. Feedback provided, or the decision not to provide feedback, will not affect your assessment.
You can also send your feedback to email@example.com.
Not sure where to start?
If you are reporting for the first time, or don’t know where to start, we have a suite of resources to support your reporting. Check out the resources on the Investor Reporting Framework page of our website and in the links in the resources box below.
Recordings of our webinars in the 2023 reporting cycle series are available to watch on-demand:
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle
- 2023 PRI Reporting Cycle: Accessing and Navigating the Reporting Tool
- PRI Minimum Requirements for Investor Signatories in the 2023 Reporting Cycle
If our resources don’t answer your question, we are here to help: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full list of reporting resources
- 2023 Reporting Framework overview and structure guide
- 2023 Reporting Tool User Guide
- 2023 Reporting Framework modules
- A guide to the logic that determines which questions are applicable to each signatory.
- Reporting Framework glossary
- High-level assessment methodology
- What to report on diagram
- 2021–2023 PRI Reporting Framework indicator changes guide
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle webinar recording
- Accessing and Navigating the Reporting Tool webinar recording
- Minimum Requirements for investor signatories in the 2023 reporting cycle webinar recording
- Minimum requirements for PRI investor signatories
- PRI Reporting guidance on human rights
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAM members
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAOA members
- PRI Reporting guidance on climate