This week, the PRI hosted a webinar demonstrating how to access and navigate the Reporting Tool. A recording of the session is now available.
The session introduced the Reporting Tool for the 2023 reporting cycle, including how signatories manage their own access via the Permissions System, provided a demonstration of its key functionalities, and summarised the available guidance.
A moderated Q&A session was held at the end of the presentation.
- The Permissions System User Guide contains information on how signatories can manage their own users in the Reporting Tool.
- The Reporting Tool User Guide contains information on key functionality and troubleshooting.
If you have questions that were not covered in the webinar and that are not answered by the available guides, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next webinar, on the Minimum requirements for investor signatories in the 2023 reporting cycle, will be held on 19 July. Please register now, if you have not already done so.
Full list of reporting resources
- 2023 Reporting Framework overview and structure guide
- 2023 Reporting Tool User Guide
- 2023 Reporting Framework modules
- A guide to the logic that determines which questions are applicable to each signatory.
- Reporting Framework glossary
- High-level assessment methodology
- What to report on diagram
- 2021–2023 PRI Reporting Framework indicator changes guide
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle webinar recording
- Accessing and Navigating the Reporting Tool webinar recording
- Minimum requirements for PRI investor signatories
- PRI Reporting guidance on human rights
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAM members
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAOA members
- PRI Reporting guidance on climate