The PRI Research team contributes to responsible investment research through peer-reviewed research. The team aids PRI’s strategic objectives by measuring the responsible investment practices of investors and the responsible business practices of companies.
Visiting PhD research programme
The programme is aimed at PhD students in the dissertation stage of their studies with an interest in responsible investment research.
Current visiting PhD graduates
- Marco Ceccarelli, Finance, University of Zurich
- Kevin Chuah, Management, London Business School
- Ellie Luu, Accounting and Finance, University of Bristol
- Daniel Schmidt, Finance, Technical University of Munich
- Yuxia Zou, Accounting, University of Cambridge
Visiting MSc opportunities
We also provides opportunities for MSc and BSc students in the thesis stage of their studies. Please let us know of your interests and expertise by contacting us and we will evaluate whether there are suitable opportunities. These opportunities are ad hoc and based on the immediate requirements of the broader the organisation. The team is open to all applicants, but is looking for expertise on the following topics:
- Corporate ESG data
- Political engagement by investors and corporations
- Financial ESG regulation
- Corporate tax disclosure