Financial models, practices and products will have to change to meet the needs and expectations of millennials and the challenges and opportunities of the future. What does the future have in store and how can the investment industry meet key challenges?
The PRI has invited students to submit articles on this question, and the two most innovative responses will be presented to a panel of experts in this unique session.
- Laila Dib, Maastricht University
- Mikael Homanen, Cass Business School
- Andreas Hallermeier, Head of Sustainability, Bayerische Versorgungskammer (BVK)
- Daniel Ingram, Vice President, Responsible Investment Research & Consulting, Wilshire Associates
- Amanda Young, Head of Responsible Investment, Standard Life Investments
Moderated by Michael Viehs, Manager, Hermes EOS