The UN-Convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance which represents 5 trillion in AUM and has released its 2025 Target Setting Protocol for public consultation. The Protocol puts forward a target range of -16% to -29% emissions reductions in line with IPCC 1.5C scenarios across members portfolios. In an unprecedented act of transparency, the Alliance members are making their target setting approach available to the public for 1 month in order to gain additional insights and approaches on target setting for their portfolios. The Protocol covers IPCC 1.5C scenario analysis, methodologies, sector engagement and transition financing targets to be published by Alliance members in Q1 of 2021. The Alliance will present the details of the 2025 Target Setting Protocol to be followed by all members of the Alliance, and take clarification questions from the audience to enable public review and input into the consultation.
- Claudia Bolli, Head Responsible Investing, Swiss Re
- Jean-Francois Coppenolle, Head of Credit and Sustainability Risks, Aviva
- Marcus Bruns, Nordic Head of Sustainability, Storebrand
- Peter Sandahl, Head of Sustainability, Nordea Life & Pension
- Sadaf Stutterheim, Real Estate Strategist, Investment Management, Zurich Insurance Company
- Soňa Stadtelmeyer-Petrů, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, Allianz Investment Management
- Dr. Udo Riese, Head of Risk & Monitoring, Allianz