In continuing our work to address the issues responsible investors are facing with regards COVID-19, we are pleased to be launching our next phase. We will focus on 5 key themes that have come up as material to our investors:
- COVID-19 and ESG in the 2020 AGM season
- Immediate human and labour rights concerns
- Sustainable and inclusive recovery and reform (Email email@example.com for details)
- Financial system functioning in a time of crisis (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Implications of COVID-19 for emerging markets (Email kaori.Shigiya@unpri.org for details)
Investors are invited to join collaboration platform groups for COVID-19 and ESG in the 2020 AGM season and Immediate human and labour rights concerns. All work streams will engage with signatories through webinars, papers or consultations.