The PRI has introduced the climate-related disclosure indicators as a pilot in the 2018 reporting cycle. These indicators are voluntary to report and voluntary to disclose publicly.
This webinar is the second in a series of two, which explain the why, what and how of climate-related disclosure indicators within the PRI Reporting Framework. In this webinar, you:
- Gain insights on why investors should report against PRI climate indicators
- Gain better understanding on the information to disclose
- Hear from other investors their approach to disclosing against TCFD recommendations
- Gain insights on how to address the internal and external challenges emerging from the disclosure
- Ask any question that you might have on the climate indicators
Speakers are representatives from Aviva, CalSTRS, Robeco and the PRI.