The session will begin with an overview of the “A Legal Framework for Impact” report followed by a presentation of key findings from the legal analysis of EU jurisdiction and areas of reform. The session will then explore the understanding of investing for sustainability impact in the context of investors’ legal duties, and ideas for policy reforms to bring investing for sustainability impact into the mainstream of responsible investment. Investors will be able to provide concrete example of how they invest for sustainability impact and explore barriers to impact consideration. The session will close with a moderated Q&A with the audience.
- Dr. Juliane Hilf, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Dr. David Jansen, Counsel, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Martin Jonasson, General Counsel, AP2
- Claudia Kruse, Managing Director, Global Responsible Investment & Governance, APG
- Moderator: Alina Neculae, Senior Policy Analyst, PRI