If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This webinar will examine the latest developments in US climate policy, considering the challenges and opportunities for responsible investment. Participants will leave with a deeper insight into how responsible investment can continue to contribute to climate goals and hope for continued climate action in the US.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason Eis, Executive Director, Vivid Economics
- Sharon Hendricks, CalSTRS & PRI board member
- Greg Hershman, Head of US Policy, PRI
- Sue Reid, Global Optimism
- Moderated by: Edward Baker, Head of Climate Policy, PRI