If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this webinar, please click here to view the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This session examines the journey signatories face when transferring RI policies and ambitions into practical actions resulting in real world impacts. Most PRI signatories already have RI policies, this session will provide some guidance on how signatories put these into practice, explore the process of reviewing those policies and outline how ambitions can be transferred into investment policy and stewardship activities. This session is targeted at smaller asset managers, asset owners and service providers.
- Steve Corrin, Senior Executive Officer, Emirates NBD Asset Management
- Kim Farrant, General Manager, Responsible Investment, HESTA
- Hitoshi Matsushita, Deputy General Manager ESG Investment Strategy Office, Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Michelle Xian, Senior Vice President of Sustainable Research & Investment, Co-head of Impact Strategy, Southern Asset Management
- Toby Belsom, Director, Investment Practices, PRI