Signatories can now log in to the Reporting Tool and submit their report.
Signatories completing mandatory reporting must submit their report by 13 September 2023. Reporting is a mandatory requirement for signatories to the PRI who are past their voluntary reporting period.
PRI provides signatories completing voluntary reporting a Transparency Report and an Assessment Report, if their report is submitted by the closing date of 6 September 2023. Signatories completing voluntary reporting can choose to keep their Transparency Report private.
We encourage you to submit your report as soon as practicable.
Accessing the Reporting Tool
If you do not yet have access to the Reporting Tool, see our earlier post for detail on how signatories manage their own users and access.
For guidance on how to get started and details of key functionality, refer to the Reporting Tool User Guide.
Signatories are reminded to register for the webinar on the Reporting Tool taking place on 5 July 2023. This session will cover:
- How to get access to the Reporting Tool
- How to navigate the Reporting Tool
- Key functionality
- User guides available to support you and how to get additional help
Support while reporting
If you are unable to log in to the Reporting Tool or are experiencing technical issues, please contact [email protected], providing an explanation of any error messages you have received.
Full list of reporting resources
- 2023 Reporting Framework overview and structure guide
- 2023 Reporting Framework modules
- A guide to the logic that determines which questions are applicable to each signatory.
- Reporting Framework glossary
- High-level assessment methodology
- What to report on diagram
- 2021–2023 PRI Reporting Framework indicator changes guide
- How to prepare for the 2023 PRI reporting cycle webinar recording
- Minimum requirements for PRI investor signatories
- PRI Reporting guidance on human rights
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAM members
- PRI Reporting guidance for NZAOA members
- PRI Reporting guidance on climate